A cost-effective alternative to traditional asphalt patching methods.
The infrared asphalt repair system creates a seamless, long-lasting patch. The asphalt is heated to its original paving temperature, then fresh hot mix is added and compacted to achieve a seamless thermally bonded repair.What are the advantages?
- It's faster. The infrared system repairs a 6- by 8-foot section in less than 30 minutes.
- There are no joints for water to penetrate this seamless repair.
- You can control liability. The infrared asphalt repair system is excellent for elimination of potholes and various trip hazards.
- Traffic tie-ups are minimized. Our equipment is mounted on one truck. Patched areas can be driven on immediately.
- The process is clean and quiet. There are no jackhammers or machines to create noise, dust, and debris.
- It's ecological. There is no waste material to haul away. Infrared repair uses less raw material than traditional patching methods.
View the infrared process: