What is Concrete Leveling?
Concrete leveling is a cost effective method of raising concrete slabs that are uneven due to tilting and sinking. The process involves raising concrete slabs by filling the void underneath to eliminate tripping hazards and improper pitch that may cause water and structural problems.
What are the benefits of Concrete Leveling?
- Eliminate liability risks by removing tripping hazards
- Save as much as 50% over the cost of concrete replacement
- Maintain the uniform color of the existing concrete
- The process uses less energy and reduces the environmental impact of concrete demolition and disposal
- The process can be completed in less time than replacement allowing for access in a matter of hours
- The materials injected to fill the void can stabilize low density soils