Streetprint™ (Decorative Asphalt)
Streetprint™ is the process of imprinting and coating of asphalt with a colored, durable polymer cement to resemble brick, slate, or cobblestone.
A growing number of design professionals are choosing decorative surfacing as an integral component of design and Streetprint™ leads the way. Not only is Streetprint™ less costly than any other decorative surface, it can be installed on existing asphalt.
Other advantages include:
- It's seamless, so there is no vegetative growth, water penetration or shifting of individual brick.
- Polymer cement coating protects asphalt and provides a skid-resistant surface.
- It can be recoated for a fresh look.
- Installation can be performed quickly, which reduces downtime and traffic control issues.
- A wide range of colors and patterns are available, along with custom design logos.
- Highlighting existing asphalt for crosswalks, traffic channeling, and traffic calming.
- Accenting existing asphalt for aesthetic purposes at entrances to clubs, restaurants, office buildings, retail centers etc.